I just have to say how pleased I am with Weight Watchers. I have lost 7.2 pounds in 4 weeks. It probably could be higher except that my monthly friend added a few pounds of water weight.
I have to say that I really don't feel like I am starving. With the discovery of Weight Watchers foods like their little cakes and cookies and muffins, I am definitely NOT missing out on anything.
Breyers Double Churned Ice Cream has a whole line of fat-free flavors. Let me be the first to say that they are DELICIOUS! You can not tell that they are fat-free at all. I will warn you that the Caramel Ripple one is yucky. Not the texture or because it is fat-free, I just didn't like the flavor at all. So I wrote to Breyers and they sent me a coupon for a free half-gallon, even though half-gallons are now just 3 pints instead of 4! Currently there is a delicious carton of Mint Fudge in the freezer.
Even going out to eat is NOT that bad. Being vegetarian certainly helps. Chipotle is pretty high in points but you don't need to eat for the rest of the day after you eat there!
So here are my Weight Watchers stats:
06/25/08 - 243.6 this is when i joined
07/02/08 - 239.2
07/09/08 - 240.0 damn those two parties and a picnic we went to!
07/17/08 - 241.9 monthly visitor
07/23/08 - 236.4 for a total loss of 7.2 so far
I really enjoy the online tracking and the message boards!
No comments:
Post a Comment