In my very short travels yesterday, I have encountered these winners.
UR HYNIS which had a whole bunch of Red Hat Society stickers on it as well.
BEG 4X4 on a small unstable SUV. I would not recommend 4-wheeling in it as the chance of death or serious injury from rollover is likely. They should consult their owner's manual or the warning printed on their sun visor!
UPLIFTD on a guy that actually signalled! Maybe finding Jesus and signalling go hand in hand. Oh, wait. I retract that because 4CHRIST gave me the finger after I honked at him after he cut me off entering the Portsmouth Midtown Tunnel.
JZDKOTA was a Dodge Dakota that I guess was driven by J.
My favorite car of the day was the shiny new red Dodge Charger. This is a station wagon! It 360 degree tint, rims that spun even when sitting still and a cranking sound system that was blaring rap music. Dude, you are driving a station wagon!
No comments:
Post a Comment